Monday, October 30, 2006

Pits filled with swine...

If I've learned one thing about politics, that would be to always hedge your bets.
That being said I keep an email account that I use almost exclusively to sign up for Democratic Party Direct mail... Never once have I used it for anything involving either of the other parties (I have other addresses for them), and never have I received anything from one of the other parties on it... That is, until today. For the most part I have only received updates from updates from the John Kerry camp on it, because that is where I dropped the email addy in order to get on said direct mail list... Today, however I received a mailer from the Republican party candidate for governor of Oregon... Hmmm..

Someone, somewhere is playing for both teams... I just wish one of the parties was playing for our team...

This just helps to substantiate what we already knew... They are all swine rooting in the same pile of feces...

No comments: