Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Al Gore's Kid

So Albert Gore III has been arrested again. He was allegedly traveling down a Los Angeles freeway at speeds up to a hundred miles an hour high out of his goddamn mind and probably drunk. He was found to be in possession of Marijuana, Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall.

And guess what the little heir to the eco-terrorist tree hugger pervert throne was driving... Go on guess...

It was a Prius.

I giggled like a little girl. You will too.

This seems to be the Gore message I think. Save the environment but fuck the people. I wonder is it illegal in California to be driving under the influence and in possession of countless illegal drugs if you are, at the time, driving an environmentally friendly hybrid car. I mean cause that's what matters in the world right now, isn't it?

GORE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Are you saying that there is a connection between drug use and hybrid ownership? A connection between a child's behavior and the parent's political abilities?

Ombibulous said...

I am certainly not implying that a child's behavior should reflect upon a parents political ability. And while it seems there very well might be a connection between drug use and Prius ownership, I wasn't suggesting that either. I am, however, suggesting that there is a connection or at least a strong stink of hypocrisy between the environmental movement and an utter disregard for the health and safety of other human beings.