Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter Spoiler

I have come into some very interesting information and will be sharing it with you all in the weeks to come. I have inside information into the events of the newest Harry Potter book. While I am not a Harry Potter reader I feel it is my duty to share with the world what I know. So here it is, the first installment in my series of Harry Potter Spoilers.

Harry Potter Dies. Details are limited but it does appear to be drug related. Potter was found in his hotel room hanging from a towel rod by his own belt, in what appears to be a tragic instance of auto-erotic-asphyxiation. Potter had allegedly been up late the night before doing speed balls ( a mixture of cocaine and heroin) with several prostitutes; all of whom appear to have left well before the presumed time of death.


More to come

No comments: